Bournemouth Garden Fencing and Gates
Our Commitment to the Environment
Bournemouth Garden Fencing Company is an environmentally conscious organisation and as such we acknowledge the potential environmental impact that our tree stump removal operations may have on the environment.
This policy has been endorsed by the owner who gives his full support to its implementation.
Bournemouth Garden Fencing Company is in coordination with the Environmental Managements Representative are responsible for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organisation.
- Comply with all environmental legislation, codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies, where these are applicable and relate to our environmental aspects.
- Registered as Waste Carriers, Licence Registration Number CBDL 30529
- Provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfill the requirements of this policy, commensurate with their role.
- Work towards an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004 as defined within the scope of our EMS.
- Strive to integrate environmental best practice into our business operations.
- Prevent pollution to the environment, by ensuring that we manage tree stump removal.
- Minimise waste to landfill by following the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- Co-ordinate business mileage so as to reduce fuel usage.
- Use energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Give appropriate consideration for the environment in the services we provide.
- Encourage all franchisees associated with the business to develop their own specific environmental policies.This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on behalf of Bournemouth Garden Fencing Company. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
Disposal of old fencing
As part of our commitment to the environment we transport your old fencing, from your property to be recycled at Eco Sustainable Solutions at Parley.